Montreal get the honors at the 2017-2018 MADE WITH LOVE National Finals
Ottawa, May 1, 2018 – After a full year of competitions in 9 cities across Canada, the 17 finalists from across the country competed last night in Ottawa to win the coveted title of Best Barchef MWL in Canada. The participants delivered exciting and moving performances on stage to take up this challenge combining cocktails and music! Mission accomplished!
The finalists have redoubled their efforts for this edition to present exclusive cocktail recipes inspired by a musical piece and thus impress the judges and the 300 guests! It was therefore in a unique industrial atmosphere that the panel of judges had the hard task of tasting the finalists’ 17 cocktails and evaluating them.
Montreal is the big winner of this evening since the new National Champion of MADE WITH LOVE’s 2017-2018 tour is Isaac Bédard representing Crowd Bar and Flair in Montreal!
Here are the winners :
1. Isaac Bédard – Crowd Bar & Flair – Montréal
2. Marie-Alexe St-Cyr – Le Sam, Bistro Evolutif/ Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
3. Leland Morrison – Clementine – Edmonton
4. Jay Doggey – Common Eatery – Ottawa
5. Harrison Lee – The Diplomat – Toronto
6. Ian Storcer – Model Citizen – Calgary
7. Eric Romolock – Fauna Ottawa – Ottawa
8. Andrew Derksen – charbar – Calgary
9. Antoine Vendette – Barraca Rhumerie Montréal – Montréal
Winners of the team challenge:
Dylan Robert Williams – Westin Bayshore – Vancouver & Isaac Bédard – Crowd Bar and Flair – Montréal
The winners all deserve a trip to a distillery partner of the event !!
The winning recipe of Isaac Bédard:
Campari – infused with chili pepper
Passion fruit juice
Garnished with a pineapple leaf and a rose
For more information, please contact :
Jannick B. Duval
Head of communication
Author: Enjoy Made With Love
A series of memorable events bringing you to a place of intense creativity and entertainment.